Thursday, June 20, 2013

Purple Passion




 (excuse my akward looking feet :( 



Shirt- Maurices (Blusa) /Tank- American Eagle / Shorts- JCpenney (same/mismo)

Hello all! Thank you for your visit! It is very hot in my region, therefore, I have allowed myself to wear comfy, cool shorts to work.  Then after work I can switch to my flats and run after my kids!
I think I might have gone a little over board with the purple today, but I loved it I was super confortable all day looking like a grape!
Have a great day and take care!
Bri

Hola a todos! Gracias por tu visita y bienvenidos! Los dias han estado demasiado calidos y me permiti mi misma llevar shorts al trabajo.  Y despues de trabajar me puedo dar el lujo de cambiar mis tacones por unos zapatos de piso super comodos y correr detras de mis hijitos!
Tal vez sea un look demasiado morado pero estube super comoda dandole parecido a una uva!
Tengan un hermoso dia y cuidense!
Bri

Linking up with Tara from Mix and Match Fashion,  Lindsey of the The Pleated Poppy, and Agi of  Vodka Infused Lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment