Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bows on my toes






 I wanted to give a shout out to all of our little brothers. Yes, our brothers. I am a lucky one to be the oldest of four with three younger bothers to follow behind me.( We will refer to them as follows; M(25), E1 (19yrs), and E2 (16 yrs)  I said younger not smaller since they are all taller than I am...(hopefully you will meet them soon!)

Anyway, my youngest sweetie, E2, took these pictures for me. Keep in mind that he is a teenager on summer vacation and has been for the most part in his room. Yet, he took precious time off from his drumming, and Xboxing to take these lovely pictures for me! He waited while I pranced and posed for the camera while he shot away, then put up with me while I turned into a complete diva when I scolded him for not telling me that my purse was backward and my straps showed!(2nd and 3rd Pic)  He was completely patient while I pulled and tugged, tucked and fixed myself to look my best.
 Such a sweetheart! After the photo shoot was over and I retreated to my "dressing room" and  I started to think about all three of my bros. They are great to me. My mother and I are partners in crime when it comes to being ultimate "girly girls" loving anything with a heel and shiny beads, yet for being surrounded by all guys we are completely tolerated 24/7. We have never received the "here they go again" rolling of the eyes when we go into our girly mode oohing and aahing  over everything we see in mags or T.V . (At lease that I have noticed...:)  We are perfectly free to be as feminine as we please.
As a matter of fact, 99% of the photographs taken for this entire blog have been their handy work.  They take turns keeping my kids occupied or taking my pics.  They are compensated of course! They get their only sister's hugs and kisses and bonus payment of food and drinks made by yours truly on the day we "shoot". I have to be completely honest, if it wasn't for my bros and the fun we have and the amazing support I get from the three of them this blog would have gone into the "Didn't work out for me" list of ideas. So this is my thank you to my loves!
(Also it is my way to convince them to let me post pics of them from E2's wedding this past weekend!Lol!) Guys,...Pretty please??? :)
Linking Up with Trend Spin Linkup  , Style Sessions , Real Girl Glam, Summer Style , Tres Chic Fashion

Quisiera mandar un saludo a todos nuestros hermanitos. Yo so muy afortunada de ser la mayor de cuatro, con TRES hermanos menores. (vamos a llamarlos  asi, M (años), E1 (19 años), y E2 (16 años) Y dije menores no pequeños, ya q los tres son mas altos que yo... (espero presentarselos pronto!)

Bueno, mi hermanito menor, E2, tomo estas fotos para mi. Ahora tengan en cuenta que este adolecente esta de vacaciones de verano y la mayoria del tiempo se la pasa en su recamara. Sin embargo, se tomo tiempo de su Xbox y bateria para tomarme estas lindas fotos! El estubo tranquilo mientras yo caminaba y posaba para la camara mientres que el captava las imagenes. Luego fue comprensivo cuando me cnverti en una intolerable "diva" que lo regañó por no decirme que mi bolso estaba alreves y mi tirante visible! (fotos 2 y 3). E2 fue paciente mientras me arregle los defectos y continuamos con nuestra sesión fotografica. Fue un amor! Despues de las fotos, me retire a mi "camerino" y  pense en mis tres hermanos. Son excelentes conmigo. Mi madre y yo somos muy femeninas, nos gustan los tacones y los collares bonitos y siempre estamos hablando de cosas de mujeres, peinados, vestidos, zapatos,...ya saben. Y apesar de vivir rodeada de hombres, ellos son muy tolerantes con nosotras y nos dejan hablar de nuestras cosas "de mujeres".
Ablando de ellos, quiero informarles que 99% de las photos de este blog fueron tomadas por mis hermanos. Ellos toman turnos en cuadar y entretener a mis hijos y tomarme fotos. Que si les pago? Claro que si! Ellos resiven todo el amor y cariño de su unica hermana! Y los doy un pago adicional de comida y refrescos hechos por su servidora! :)  Tengo que ser completamente honesta, si no fuera por lo bien que la pasamos cuando hasemos esto, y el apoyo que me dan, tal vez esta idea del blog seria una mas de tantas en la basura.  Asi que muchas gracias mis amores!!
(Tambien, esta es mi estratejia para convencerlos de darme permiso de poner sus fotos de que tomamos en la boda de E2 este pasado fin de semana! Vamos chicos,... porfis???

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a really amazing family!!! Thanks for linking up for Real Girl Style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! :)

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete