Tuesday, July 9, 2013

White shorts Purple print



 

Blouse: DKNY (blusa) Shorts : Cato
 
In my opinion, white bottoms are a summer must.  In my case, white shorts becuase I can't stand jeans in the summer unless I have to! White goes with everything, and I mean pretty much everything.  Just put on white bottoms and any color top and your done. Out the door...
What is your white bottom preferance? Shorts, jeans, skirt, etc?
Thank for your visit!
 
En mi opinion, el color blanco es una necesidad durante el verano. En mi caso, son los shorts blancos, por que no soporto jeans en la calor almenos que sea necesario! Blanco va con absolutamente todo. solo usa unos shorts, jeans, etc en color blanco y cualquier blusa en cualquier color y listo. Asi de sencillo...
Gracias por tu visita!
 
Linking up:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment