Sunday, December 8, 2013

A walk in the park

 
Happy Sunday! Some states are still covered in snow and ice, and I hope that you are keeping safe and warm. The best thing about being snowed in is that you get to spend time with your family. I think that sometimes we get so caught up in the daily grind that we forget to slow down and really give our loved ones our undivided attention. I hope that you make memories out of these moments.
Have a great one!


Blazer: Ann Taylor
Top: The Limited
Jeans: Levis
Boots: Kohls
Purse: Tommy Hilfiger patterned
 
Linking up with :

2 comments:

  1. I love that jacket! It's lovely =)

    Snow days are amazing, I've only ever had one though. It doesn't show here once though - mainly wind and rain!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete