Sunday, December 15, 2013

Weekends

I love the weekends.  I prefer warm, sunny weekends, however I will also take cold and rainy if I can lounge around streaming Netflix with my kids for half a day. However, we still find time in our busy lounging schedule to venture out into the world. (Usually for some fast food, and "window" shop for Skylanders. :) (Bonus points and a high five for other moms that are all for Skylanders over millions of tiny Lego pieces!)


 


Jean Jacket- JCP
Button up Shirt: JCP
Jegging Jeans: American Eagle warm alternative
Boots: American Eagle (similar
Watch - Walmart

Linking Up:
Watch What I'm Wearing
Monday Bloom
Funday Monday
Love it, Link it
 

2 comments:

  1. My son is just getting into the Lego stage. Those tiny things can get everywhere. :) Your outfit is perfect for a busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cate! I need someone to take my boots away! :) They automatically make their way on my feet!
      Briana

      Delete