Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Incredibly Flashy


 

 
Happy day!! Give me a minute to remember what day it is though! Between having the kiddos home on Monday for MLK day, then kids on early release, and odd working hours due to the weather, I am not sure where I am at! Anyway, so what do you think of this spot? As I mentioned here, I have been looking for indoor photo options. I find it a bit dark due to the black curtain but maybe it is the dark outfit as well. Let me know in the comments if you care to help a girl out! :)
Check out this super stylish, incredibly flashy, unbelievably affordable watch! (Previously worn here) at $12.00 at my local Wal-Mart, I could not pass up the chance to fool someone (including myself when I look down at my wrist) into thinking it is some coveted Marc Jacobs beauty! Until I actually obtain said item I am more than happy to sport this budget friendly time piece!
I wasn't sure if I covered my love for it the last time I mentioned it so I wanted to be thorough. ;)
 
Cardigan- TJmaxx
Blouse- Thrifted
Skinny jeans- TJmaxx
Leg warmers- Kohls
Boots- American Eagle
Studs- American Eagle
Watch- Wal-mart
Necklace- Mom (Previously worn here)
 
 
Linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment